Conley Group, a professional architectural/engineering consulting firm specializing in evaluation, design, and inspection of roof/wall waterproofing projects is currently looking for an Architectural Construction Detailer with 7 or more year’s architectural drafting experience. Candidate should show experience in Building Envelope and knowledge of Building Envelope Systems. Conley Group offers a full benefit package including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K and profit sharing.
Duties will include:
- Working with other CAD operators, Architects, Engineers and Project Managers.
- Assist other CAD drafters to ensure projects meet their deadlines.
- Create and modify architectural and structural drawings from sketches, existing drawings, verbal descriptions and by conferring with project architects and engineers
- Create and modify construction documents including all plans, sections, elevations and detail drawings.
- Print, coordinate and bind sets of construction drawings for distribution.
- Miscellaneous duties as required
- Experience in Building Envelope drafting
- Knowledge of Building Envelope systems
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment a must
- Organization skills and attention to detail a must
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2018 or Higher
- Acute attention to detail, thoroughness, and the ability to analyze information
- Ability to perform with minimal direction from CAD Manager in an individual or team setting.
Paul Land, CAD Manager, email@example.com