Roof Asset Management Program
Key Project Features
• Development of Roof Asset Management Program and database system
• Condition assessment and five-year roof program and budget for 16 buildings totaling 521,941 square feet of roof area with built-up, single ply, modified bitumen, architectural metal, and IRMA roof systems.
• Core sample analysis and ACM testing to verify as-built conditions.
• Archive and project file research to collect building and roof construction and maintenance data, including warranty and “as-built” drawing files.
• Development of roof maintenance procedure manuals and programs for Airport facilities.
• Establish and manage indefinite delivery “call contractor” program for roofing and waterproofing leak repairs.
• Develop detailed AUTO CADD roof plans for all buildings and roof areas.
• Develop executive summary of five-year Roof Management Program with capital/expense budgets for prioritized roof replacement and repair projects.
• Performed design and construction administration services on roof project totaling over $920,000 in construction value.
In 1997, Conley Design Group was selected to develop a Roof Management Program, for the entire airport and to design and manage a major roof replacement project on 3 buildings.
The Atlanta Airlines Terminal Corporation board manages over 16 facilities totaling over 521,941 square feet of roof area. The facilities range in age from two to forty years with the majority of the structures constructed in the late 1970’s during the Airport concourse expansion.