The Kimberly-Clark corporate headquarter’s buildings had sustained roof damage from a recent storm/weather events (e.g. hail damage) and requested Conley Group’s consulting services to assess possible damage and probable impact from the multiple storms on both building structures. The single-ply membrane roof systems, the single-pane glass skylights, and fabric awnings covering these skylights are all located on the roof and were the areas of concern.
Conley Group proposed to provide consulting services to assess the hail damage including:
• Review of facility leakage history as applicable as result of hail damage.
• Visually examination of roof components.
• Identification of roof defects and storm-related impact.
• Determine impact on roof service life from hail damage.
• Provide evaluation report including:
• Summary of existing conditions and defects.
• Assessment of need for roof system replacement or repairs and related budgetary costs.