Evaluation of existing roof conditions and provide recommendations and budget for repair or replacement of the roofs on the Ritz Carlton Rancho Mirage facility. The luxury hotel complex consists of three main buildings and the “Little A Wing”. The roofing system for the duplex consists of EPDM, cement tile, composition shingles and sloped tiled mansard roofs.
• Assessed existing condition of roofing system.
• Develop repair and replacement options for all roofing system and prepare budgets for recommends.
• Prepare life cycle cost analysis for each roof system recommended for replacement.
• Design replacement for Little A, tile roof, single ply, and wall shingle replacement.
• Develop five year program budget for roofing systems.