Roof Asset Management Programs
Conley Group Asset Management Programs:
Proactive Portfolio Asset Management
Developing and managing successful Roof Asset Management Programs
for our multi-campus, multi-facility, owners.
Our interest in a successful Roof Asset Management Program delivery is to:
- Understand and Prioritize Roof System Conditions and Need
- Invest Maintenance Funds to stop leaks, and extend service life/reliability
- Design a durable, customizable building envelope repair/replacement systems
- Establish procedures/practice to minimize impact to the facilities operations.
- Verify quality installation to maximize design intent and warranty terms.
- Deliver each project on time, safely and within budget.
- Build successful project results for Clients, contractor(s) and manufacturers.
Coordinate site access schedule with the Project Manager. Objectives include:
- Confirmation of site conditions. Obtain additional test cuts and laboratory test(s), necessary.
- Quantification of Building Envelope Conditions (defects, size, equipment, etc.)
- Prioritize Building Envelope System Need – Repair, Previous Maintenance, Capital Replacement
- Identification of issues that will be important to the preparation of design.
- Incorporate Client’s specific site and project requirements.
- Assimilate field collection data, available building plans.
- Prepare initial design development plan with summary of details/findings, including recommendations
- Qualify Repair and Replacement Needs and Schedules
- Compare System Types, Method Options
- Develop Project Cost Estimates with Ten-Year Budget Forecasts
Repair/Replacement – Management Approach
- Meet with Clients to discuss findings, recommendation and confirm scope.
- Prepare comprehensive set(s) of bid specifications with sufficient description, which will include site plans, photograph details, and drawings, as necessary, to obtain fixed bids.
- Provide design review set at 50%, 75% and 95% completion.
- Integrate Site, Safety, Security and Risk Management requirements.
- Support at pre-bid meeting and pre-construction meeting, including review of contractor project submittals, schedule, workforce, etc.
- Provide technical support and construction administration to proactively support the project and Owner’s interests.
- Provide punch-list reports for contractor response and verify completion.
- Assimilate and provide close-out documents to include warranties.
Quality Assurance Approach
Conley Group utilizes a thorough, efficient approach to QA/QC: Quality Assurance-Quality control. To ensure that project or program services are implemented and performed in accordance with the contract requirements, Conley Group’s QA/QC process incorporates the following key procedures:
- Single Point of Contact – the Senior Staff member (Senior Architect/Engineer) oversees the project from kick-off to close-out. Conley Group understands the necessity of communication; it is our responsibility to be the “eyes and ears” for our clients.
- Appointed Task Managers – We utilize task managers for each major discipline in order to provide supervision of task activities for each delivery order.
- Knowledgeable & Technically Competent Staff – We pride ourselves in the utilization of in-house personnel in conjunction with highly competent subconsultants in their respective discipline with full knowledge of the scope of services required, as well as experience with the type of services the contract outlines.
- NCARB, AIA, PE, LEED, RWO, RRO
- Periodic Reviews – Our team conducts periodic status review meetings with the individual task managers to review the status of open delivery orders, and to ensure on-time completion of the required services at each phase of the project.
- Subsequent Checkpoint – A secondary quality control review of all work is conducted by an experienced Senior staff member, who is uninvolved in the actual project, to assess technical application and document content. A formal final review and seal of drawings is conducted by a licensed Architect/Engineer/Principal.
- Develop Integrated, Sustainable Management Process/Initiative
Integrate Program Asset Management Approach to Acquire and Purchase and to Plan Capital and Expense Projects
- Procurement Leveraging – Design Philosophy to meet facility versus contractor needs
- Enhance Contractor Involvement and Performance
– Including Diversity Firms
- Integrate Industry Standards into Roof Acquisition/Delivery
- Expand/Refine Management Information Retention/Use – GLOBALLY
– Conduct Database Upgrades and Financial Planning Enhancements
– Improve Project and Site Observation Documentation
- Support Acquisition and New Construction/Expansion Projects
– Apply Program Criteria/Quality Standards
Sound Interesting? Contact Conley Group Today to Discuss Roof Asset Management Programs.